Sunday 29 December 2013

New York City gifs (Personal Addition #28)

It has always been a dream of mine to travel to New York City.  Much like how I feel about Toronto I believe there is such an energy there that you can't compete with. Also, as a performer myself, the variety of opportunities to see different shows would be so amazing. I came across these gifs by Jamie Beck of New York City that reminded me again of why I would love to travel there. The fact that these pieces of art are gifs rather than still pictures makes me love them even more. Since they are gifs they show movement which one of the main factors that contribute to the energy of a metropolitan city.  I instantly fell in love with these gifs and hopefully one day my dream will come true and I'll have the privilege to visit New York City.





No comments:

Post a Comment