Friday 20 December 2013

Creative Emergency Kit (Personal Addition #21)

A few weeks ago I went to go see my brother's play for is Honours class, "The Killing Game". And as I was standing in the lobby of the Gas Station Theatre, I noticed this piece of art (That's actually on sale!" called an "Art Emergency Kit". This one is specific to women, but it's the concept that I found really intriguing. Everyone has gone through creative droughts so this is the perfect kit to help you get back on track. This kit includes some wine, lipstick, chocolate, band-aids, ear plugs an iPod and much more. This just made me chuckle because I use quite a few of these things if ever I need a creative pick me up.

What do you use when you are going through a creativity drought?


This artwork is credited to: Alerry Lavitt Carpentry by David J. Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment