Sunday 24 November 2013

My Logbook (Personal Addition #20)


Over the past month, I have been keeping track of everything I've done and made it into a book. Looking through it now, it's cool to see what I've been up to over the course of a month. I find it interesting to look back on some days where I had several activities going on versus some days where I only had a couple things to do. A couple challenges I encountered while making my logbook was pictures, if you were to look through every page, you'd find some days there are no drawings and some days there are lots. That probably had to do with whether I was busy or not and had time to come up with mini doodles for each activity. Another challenge I faced was deciding whether an activity was significant enough to add. Lots of my life is spent working on projects or practising for a performance of some kind. Things like that that are routine and daily I often did not add. Also whether I was practising piano or doing calculations for chem I added that in as "homework". I just found it was simpler than actually specifying what I was working on at which points in time of the day. 

This also got my thinking, wouldn't it be really cool to make another logbook in a few years time and when it's done compare it to this one? It's amazing how on a day to day basis you don't notice a lot of changes that happen in your life but they drastically change the activities you participate in. I think I will have to do that, just to compare my current life to my future life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment