Tuesday 1 October 2013

6 word memoir #8




We may seem like a friendly bunch, but there is a lot more that goes into living with the Wichenkos. I chose to use this saying for my memoir because I feel that it is appropriate for how my family functions. We may not always get along, and we may have our own set of issues, but we have fun doing it.
I chose to add an effect that brought out the colours. I feel that the vibrant colours emphasize our vibrant personalities that add to the chaos that is the Wichenkos. I chose this font and colour, as they were simple because the colours in the picture are already bright. Since they are simple, it contrasts the colours and is able to be seen clearly without taking away from the picture. The punctuation I chose, the “…” that break up the sentence is effective as it adds humour.  I added the exclamation mark to add to the humour in the expression. We got family pictures taken by Brian Gould two years ago. I decided to use this picture because my brothers and me are climbing the tree. I feel like this contributes to the idea of our family’s craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment