Tuesday 1 October 2013

6 word memoir #7



This memoir involves something that I love very much. Tea. I drink tea when I am cold, sad, hungry, happy, stressed, and just about any other time. It is very comforting to me. I decided to use this picture of a cup from David’s Tea, because it shows very obviously what it is I am drinking. The effect on the picture I used is important to the memoir because it gives it a yellow tint, which is what tea looks like. This further helps show what it is I am drinking if you may not recognize the cup. The punctuation I used for my memoir makes it a simple statement. It also gives it some humour. Obviously one needs more than tea to survive but the punctuation further exaggerates this statement. The font I used I wanted to look like it was potentially hand written to add to the concept of this memoir being simple. The black words I felt were important because it contrasts the white of the cup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment