Tuesday 22 October 2013

Reading tweets



An Abundance of Katherines
John Green 
Page:170

1. To call or not to call, that is the question #dumpee 
2. Yea, I really shouldn't have called... #lessonslearned 
3. Prodigy; I'd go pry, dopey rig, dog I pry #anagrams #sorrynotsorry 
4. Heartbroken. #alwaysthedumpeeneverthedumper 
5. This is much more difficult than I had anticipated #theorem 
6. Will these fugging roosters ever cease to squawk? #countryliving 
7. I suppose in Gutshot quail and bullets are a delicacy? #ew 
8. So close to fixing my theorem #fromprodigytogenius 
9. This is much more difficult than I had anticipated... #relationshiptheorem 
10. I prefer girls with no makeup. #unpopularopinion  
11. My theorem will honestly be so helpful when it's done #quadraticfunctionsftw 
12. #TBT to when I tutored you in French. #thegooddays 
13. If only you felt the same way #iwish 
14. Did you know in Qatar in 1963 the average person emitted 100 tones of CO2 per year? #fascinating  
15. I suppose I just don't get hunting... 

No comments:

Post a Comment