Sunday 6 October 2013

Fall Collage (Personal Touch #6)

This past weekend was my parents 23rd wedding anniversary. As they were whipping out the photo books, reliving their wedding amongst all the pretty coloured leaves, I too started to reminisce of the falls of my past. This is why I created this fall collage.


Lots of these pictures are family pictures in the leaves or at corn mazes. (You can probably tell fall is my parent's favourite season!) As I got older, I started to take pictures during the fall with my friends, and I included some of those. The top right hand corner picture and the bottom left hand corner picture where professionally taken by Brian Gould. The top right hand picture was my parents 10th year anniversary and the bottom left hand picture is at their 20th anniversary. It was fun to look through these pictures and to hopefully take some more before this season is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment