Wednesday 23 October 2013

Dalai Lama Quote (Personal Addition #10)

I was on Stumblupon when I came across this quote and it took me a couple of times before I could connect with it. I understand and agree the whole health/wealth component but its really the future/present part that really intrigues me. At this point in time of my life, with grad and post secondary education, I really am anxious about the future. I'll admit, sometimes I find myself wishing I was at a future time in my life already. This isn't the best thing to do as you cannot simply fast-forward time. It's important to me that I don't constantly want what I can't have and be waiting for the day I have more. I am really going to try to do is just sit tight and enjoy what I have at the moment.


http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1cGFJO/:GW$4fW.9:bkGUVryQ/cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/March-02-2012-01-41-35-thedalailamawhenaskedwhatsurprisedhimmostabouthumanityansweredmanbecausehesacrificeshishealthinordertomakemoney.jpeg/

No comments:

Post a Comment