Monday 30 September 2013

6 word memoir #3



This memoir means exactly what it says. I am constantly singing. It can annoy people, (My family and even myself included sometimes) but I can’t stop. If I am not singing aloud, I’m most likely singing in my head. I just love to sing.
I found singing difficult to portray in a picture so I used a microphone, music and myself to model what singing looks like. However, usually when I sing it isn’t this formal, I will literally sing anywhere. The effect that I used on the photo is called “Cross Process” and allowed me to add a small tint of blue to the picture. I did this because it contrasted the red of my lips and the red words. The font I chose was something basic, so that I could use a bolder colour that matched my lips. I did this because the rest of the colours in the picture are quite neutral so I used the red words to accent the colour in my lips. This also helps portray the simplicity of this memoir, as I only used one bright colour. I used periods in my six-word memoir to divide up the two ideas. The first idea is that I am always singing, and the second is that there is nothing that can stop me. One must just deal with it. The punctuation I used is effective because it separates the ideas and makes it very simple for the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment