Saturday 28 September 2013

Michael Henry and Justin Robinett- Video (Personal Touch #4)

There are so many cover artists on Youtube nowadays. So let me save you some time looking and show you one of the best cover artists out there. (In my opinion, at least)

Michael Henry and Justin Robinett - What the Hell cover:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLKHkzy3InY

A friend of mine showed these guys to me a couple of years ago and I instantly fell in love with their music! I am constantly listening to their songs over and over again and have even purchased some on itunes. The instruments they use is mostly piano, however in more recent videos they have more percussion. I really enjoy the harmonies and things like key changes that they incorporate in their songs. It adds musicality to today's pop music. This particular song is one of my favourites because of the cool piano tricks that they do. Also, you got to love the dog running back and forth in the background!

No comments:

Post a Comment