Monday 30 September 2013

6 word memoir #4



This memoir is on the theme of my past. It is so hard to believe that I am almost an adult. It seems like it’s been a long time since I was in elementary school. When I reminisce about the past, it’s so difficult to believe the things that I did how I thought of the world. I chose this picture because it is of my brothers and I probably about 15 years ago and is a good representation of my childhood with my siblings. I used the effect called “Spotlight” because it focuses on the people in the photo and almost seems like it’s a memory as the background is faded and darker. The font I used I decided to make simple, in basic white as not to take away from the bright colours of the clothing. I chose to use the “…” as my punctuation because I wanted to continue the memory. This photo is only a small part of my past, which is not the only memory that seems like it was a lifetime ago.  

No comments:

Post a Comment